If you liked the elephant video, you might enjoy this short video taken by a British couple camping in Botswana earlier this year. They were in a tent in a park where we will be camping in just three weeks, and they woke up to find a family of lions licking the water from the screen. I'm not sure I would have the presence of mind to actually film this interaction.
The parents of a Peace Corps volunteer working in a public health clinic in Botswana get ready to visit their daughter at her post in Southern Africa. Learn with us what we discover about a beautiful part of Africa, a country we know little about.
Sunday, July 3, 2016
Just Lion Around
If you liked the elephant video, you might enjoy this short video taken by a British couple camping in Botswana earlier this year. They were in a tent in a park where we will be camping in just three weeks, and they woke up to find a family of lions licking the water from the screen. I'm not sure I would have the presence of mind to actually film this interaction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment